Home » Disney Aulani Resort, Hawaii Resorts, Hawaii Vacations

Vacationing At The New Disney Aulani Resort In Hawaii

5 August 2010

Starting August 29, 2011 the new Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii will be opened. The resort will be on Hawaii’s most popular island, Oahu, located near the city of Kapolei, and covering 21 acres of land. This will be Disney’s third resort, but the first that is not connected with one of their theme parks.

This impressive resort will feature 460 Disney Vacation Club Villas as well as 21 Grand Villas. Also there will be 359 hotel style rooms and 16 suites. Not to mention that there will also be four restaurants located at the resort, with each one of the restaurants unique in its own way.

After dinner, head over to the Storytelling Fire Pit, or go get your beach bodies ready in the Spa and Fitness Center. There is even a private section for the kids with Aunty’s Beach House, where they will be able to do signature arts and crafts, learn and play Hawaiian games, watch Disney movies, or play video games on the Wii and Playstation 3 consoles.

Don’t be surprised if you see a few familiar faces while staying at the Aulani, there will be regular opportunities for Disney character meet and greets, such as Mickey Mouse, Cinderella and Goofy!

If you decide to venture out of the resort and explore Kapolei or Oahu, rest assured that there are several beaches to choose from, one of the closest being the White Plains Beach. While you are there take a surf lesson from the local surf shack.

Whether you spend your entire vacation at the Disney Aulani Resort or explore the island, there will be plenty of activities to keep you occupied.

14 Comments »

• dipinti olio su tela said:

It is very fantastic to be with the Disney characters in Hawaii ! I am very excited to go in the soon-to-open resort and experience the luxury of life. I am just wondering about the possible expenses I have to spend for a one-week vacation!

• Kendall Howard said:

This looks like an amazing reasort to stay at. Hawaii on its own is awesome this just adds more to it.

• Online Vacations said:

Hi,
    This is my dream place!!! It is very fantastic to be with the Disney characters in Hawaii ! I am very excited to go in the soon-to-open resort and experience the luxury of life.

• Travel Insurance Comparison said:

My friend just got back from Hawaii and she never told me about this resort!

Since I already outgrew cartoon characters, I would like to see Disney stars like Ashley, Vannesa, Selena, and Demi when I get to Aulani Resort!

• Tampa Attorney said:

Wow, it seems that it will be best place to have a vacation with my family. The kids would really enjoy and have fun in this place.

• Paradise Blue Hawaii said:

This view reminds me of old fairy tales back when I was a kid.

• satellite television in arizona said:

Wow! that would be fantastic to see back Disney character. Micky mouse is my favorite and also Cinderella.

• Asset Tracking said:

Great post. Just by reading this article it makes me excited and want to go to Hawaii, and check-in in one of Disney’s hotels. It really sounds like paradise, plus a bonus of familiar faces of Walt Disney’s popular characters. Maybe this coming summer I can take a trip there. LOL. Thanks for posting.

• Florida computer services said:

Great place for vacation. I think this would be the best place that we are going to visit next vacation. I’m sure my kids will really love the place and enjoy its beauty. They would definitely love to see Disney characters. Thanks for the post.

• web design calgary said:

My kids always tell me to find a beautiful place to visit next vacation. I think Hawaii is the best place to visit for our next vacation. My kids will definitely enjoy seeing Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Cinderella and Goofy. This would be one of the most memorable vacation we could ever have. Thanks for sharing.

• Reading Body Language said:

Cool place! This will be a very good place for vacation especially together with children. My kids will be very happy to see in person Disney characters that they love watching on television. I will probably tell them about this beautiful place. Thanks!

• All Disney Characters said:

Hi, Thanks so much for this post. I’ve always thought about going to Hawaii and we really love the Disney Characters, so this would be a great experience for the family. We’ll definitely keep it in mind for the future.

• Hotels in Abu Dhabi said:

Disney Characters is one of the best place to visit. My kids surely enjoy. So i and my family plan to visit New Disney Aulani Resort In Hawaii. Thanks for nice information.

• Jesse said:

We just booked a week at the new Disney resort in Dec 2012. Can’t wait to check it out. I’m sure the kids will love it!