Home » Hawaii Vacation Tips, Hawaii Vacations

What To Do In Hawaii; Best Hawaiian Vacation Destinations

18 February 2009

Lanai Hawaii Guided Sailboat Tour

Paradise awaits you in the islands of Hawaii. From its white sandy beaches to it crystal clear waters, the former childhood home of President Barack Obama has a lot to offer its visitors.

Whether it is a family vacation that you planned or a romantic getaway for two, nothing will have you saying, “Aloha!” more than a night or two at Kualoa Ranch located in beautiful Oahu. Set in between the steep mountainside of Hawaii and located near the shores of the sea, visitors have their pick of activities to choose from including: horseback riding, a jungle expedition, and ATV rides.

Go snorkeling on your vacation in Maui. Catch glimpses of marine life as you dive into the ocean for the first time.

If snorkeling isn’t your speed, take a guided sailboat tour instead and travel to the Island of Lana’i. Watch whales from the safety of the deck. Don’t forget to take pictures! Your friends and family will want to see what they’re missing!

Afraid to get your feet wet? Why not attend an authentic Kauai Luau instead! Learn how to do the hula after feasting on authentic Hawaiian cuisine. Roasted pig and fresh pineapple make it a vacation to remember.

7 Comments »

• Saat said:

Thanks for the info. I must go snorkeling in Maui.

• Croatia Holidays said:

I must get there some day. Although here in Croatia we really have many wonderful beaches and crystal blue sea, I always had this vision of Hawaii as ultimate heaven.

• Sheralyn said:

Snorkeling in Maui is awesome! The highlites of our trip were a daytrip to snorkel at Molokini, and a daytrip to Lanai.

If you end up in Maui during whale season, I highly recommend a trip across to Lanai – not only is there some great snorkeling there, but when returning to Maui, there’s a good chance you’ll see some dolphins and whales!
    .-= Sheralyn´s last blog ..Car Rental in Maui: Should You Drive to Hana via the Southern Route? =-.

• Angelique said:

Hi, . I am going for a cruise vacation. I visit Hawaii too. I am searching for which place to visit there and here found useful suggestions and places to visit. This is my first cruise excursion. Before just heard about cruise trips and now going for a cruise shore excursion.We need to plan well on Cruise vacation. I had a plan of visiting Hawaii.I am eagerly waiting for my vacation cruise excursions. I hope this cruise trip will be nice.Keep posting.

• Croatia Holidays and Villas said:

Haleakala National Park is another attractive point in Hawaii. The summit area is at the top of a volcano and offers spectacular views of the lush tropical greenery of the island.

• Heli Skiing said:

hey, this is paradise, really. I need to save more of my excess salary to consider having a vacation there in Hawaii

• travel destinations said:

There is plenty to do in Hawaii even with bad weather. Oahu’s shopping is paradise! Drives around the island are quite exciting and there are mini Japanese temples and Pearl Harbor to visit.